Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blogging

In answering the question what is the value of going through the process of blogging I have to be totally honest... it's not my favorite. I think I might prefer blogging if I felt like I really had something to say or that I was truly passionate about. That is not to say that blogging is not valuable and I truly prefer reading others blogs over writing one myself. Thus far however, I have not attached myself to any professional blogs which I love but do enjoy them when I am searching for individuals opinions on certain topics.

I do think that the process have proved valuable. I really enjoyed looking into technologies that I was not aware of and reading my peers blogs and seeing what they came up with. Even though I may not become a blogger myself I know now that I will constantly tune into others blogs so that I can be on top of the changes in my industry. The most important thing I have learned is that technology is ever changing and something I really need to focus upon. Because it is quick to change, it is absolutely necessary to without fail understand how and why things are changing and be prepared to revolutionize my work with the best technology available that applies.

The two coolest technologies I have come to understand throughout the semester are Twitter and Digg. I look forward to using Twitter in my events as I enter the industry and indulging myself in news tailored to my liking in Digg.

Thanks for a great semester!

No comments: